'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Sunday 1 June 2008

Bounty bars



It's been a pleasant weekend.  I got the lawns mowed (except that I've bumped into something and damaged the motor mower spark plug wire sleeve thingy and it needs replacing) and a few other tasks around the place. Unfortunately I shouldn't have had those two Bounty bars instead of lunch because now I have a slight chocolate-induced headache.  I feel like the lemon soon will.  The kids are doing the washing up so I'm off to bed soon.  Nightie-night.  

2 comments:

  1. I love the lemon guy! But what a headache to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee - he is so cute, isn't he? - but yes, I only chose him to illustrate my horrible headache! Thank goodness it's gone now!

    PS Natalee is lovely. X

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.