'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Friday 1 August 2008

Missing.

    

We miss middle son J.  who is now at university in Dunedin.  We miss the little plastic bugs that he used to leave around the house in unexpected places...  Hope you're keeping warm down there darling.
 X XX  Mum 

.

4 comments:

  1. It is absolutely the small things throughout life that I miss the most. What a wonderful little thing to miss, but to share if desired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday life is made up of a collection of little things... How's your little thing!? :-) well, bigger thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited. I have been recognizing movements. Tomorrow I get an ultrasound. It does not matter to me, but Sébastien wants to know, so if the baby cooperates I will find out the gender. My friend gave a fetus name, Snowdrop. Snow is the name Sébastien would like to call a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. I have a belly now and it seems it will grow quickly. I recognize movement. I am way excited for my first ultra sound is tomorrow. Sébastien would like to know, so if the baby cooperates I will find out the gender.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.