'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 12 November 2008

New! Now with sound at no extra cost!


Thanks to Helen, I've now sussed out how to bring to you sounds. Unfortunately the source for the MP3 of 'Minor Swing' is not longer available so here is the YouTube version instead.
A little pleasant listening...


Enjoy, Jay! (Visit Jay.)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, I love it, I vote Johnny Depp for president.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13.11.08

    Aaah, Minor Swing! From Chocolat! I love it. Mmm, yes indeed! Thank ye kindly for that!

    By the way, it doesn't work in Firefox. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine - Bravo
    Jay - it works in my firefox?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.