'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 27 November 2008

Purple to gladden the heart

      
           

A close second to blue is my love of purple in the garden.  The gladioli I planted in winter are up and showing their colours.  They are in a large pot just by the steps up to the house so they give me huge pleasure every time I go in and out.  Delicious!


5 comments:

  1. gosh, everything is dead here katherine. I am in the wrong hemisphere :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine,
    Thanks so much for the lovely - and most interesting! - comments on me blog. Lovely to meet you through yours too. I love purple! Take care and I'll be back soon,
    Tanvir (Chimera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious? Good heavens Katherine - you ain't meant to eat them! Stick to kiwi fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous gorgeous! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Arthur, we must be in the wrong hemisphere!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.