'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 25 December 2008

Scenes of Christmas Day II



For those with glasses, here it is again, and clickable this time, hopefully.   And no, the bandana does not conceal curlers!  It's for a NZ CanTeen (teenagers with cancer) annual fundraiser.  And no, Toblerone does not come out this time of year in boxes with OH OH OH, it's just upside down.  But unless you've been into the port already, I expect you knew that.  
Perhaps it's a mystical Ghost-of-Christmas-future's response to the game they are playing on the X-box.  I understand it's 'Bomberman'.  

4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Katherine! A traditional NZ Christmas? Glued to the X-Box munching "Oh Oh Oh"... Roll on Boxing Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the painting above the TV screen - is it one of yours? Everyone likes Oh Oh Oh in this house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27.12.08

    Oooh - your lounge does look comfy!

    Decorated bedhead ... is that the thing in front of the fireplace, or does it describe the dude with the bandana?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Oh Oh is a tradition for me, too. I bought myself one of each colour, dark, milk and white.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.