'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 7 December 2009

Hawkes Bay map


Here's me strangling Ann* up the peak a few weeks ago.  This is the view looking west over Havelock North, then Hastings, and you can see the snow on the Ruahine Range in the distance..



And here's a map showing some of those places I mentioned in my previous post.  Just thought you might be interested.  Click to embiggerate.


* One of the best-natured and tolerant women I know.

2 comments:

  1. My home stomping ground. Yea. And 'embiggerate'. That has to be the word of the year. I shall be plagiarising that, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plagiarise away, GB. My pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.