'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Friday 30 April 2010

Hazy Moon



Here is a monochromatic scene spotted through my kitchen window a couple of nights ago. A full moon softened by high cloud, peeks shyly from behind the macrocarpa.

Here's a lovely set of Tao words from Delwyn's blog, "A Hazy Moon" which was in my mind as I looked at this moonscape. She accompanies them with some of her own stunning imges here.

Show by example
Lead by behaviour
Inspire by content
Teach without words
Be useful without action,
based in the beauty,
serenity,
and
now.

4 comments:

  1. I love the moon. I love the way you have captured it and linked it to the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you GB. The moon has been hanging in our skies since we first had eyes to discern it. It's not surprising we find it evocative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture. The words go very well with it. Wonderful words too :) Absolutely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jules.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.