'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 9 September 2010

Happy Birthday!



This is a special Birthday post for you Dad.
This is a preview of what we will look like at your party soon.
Hope you have a LOVELY day today. I expect you'll be running up a mountain somewhere.
(Psst everyone, my Dad is 80 years old today and he is wonderful in so many ways. )

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Katherine's Dad from the motherland!
    Regarding the family meal, how come there's only one potato on your plate? Or were you planning to eat all the bread rolls in the basket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wishes YP.
    I wasn't planning to eat all the rolls, although my bread is delicious, if I may say so myself.
    I expect I was going to have two second helpings, thereby attempting to delude myself into thinking I am not over-eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Katherine's Dad from the former colonies (U.S.A.)!
    You must have a wonderful family, judging from the daughter I know.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.