'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Sunset - 8pm.

Here's the view from our front door a few minutes ago.  The clouds have respectfully parted to allow the crescent moon to have centre stage.

It looks especially nice in the lightbox (click image).


4 comments:

  1. It all looks very peaceful, but do have a word with someone about those wires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How right you are Cro. I so wish NZ would put all their electricity underground. It's done in many new subdivisions. It is harder to find faults down there, however.

      Delete
  2. "Late, late yestreen I saw the new Moon,
    With the old Moon in her arms;
    And I fear, I fear, my master dear!
    We shall have a deadly storm."

    --Ballad of Sir Patrick Spence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RWP - Lovely! I think that the 'old' moon must be that pale 'Earthshine'-lit portion of the moon we can see 'in the arms' of the crescent.

      Delete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.