'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 23 July 2015

Tommy Emannuel

It's been such a long time since I listened to this fellow, let alone posted any of his music.
Here's Struttin'.
Incredible.
His standard is high.  And I read it took him 25 days solid work to get this particular piece up there.
That's about my average for an art work too.
Not that there's any comparison.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could play like that. Some really inventive chord changes etc in there. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And did you notice his use of harmonics too!

      Delete
    2. By that I mean the harmonics on the strings.

      Delete
  2. Yup, I did notice. Clever guy.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.