'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Saturday 1 August 2015

A Mild Winter Day.

Well, that was a pleasant day. The blackbirds are starting to chupchupchup at the neighbour's cat and do their territorial song to each other, so spring must not be too far away. 
Lucky, because I am just about out of firewood. 


5 comments:

  1. Gosh you are back in prolific blogging mode. Good. We are having a mild winter day too. It's a shame it's midsummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dear Geeb. Sorry about you :-(

      Delete
  2. What are you doing up at this hour of the night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still doing paperwork for my bloody tax return.
      http://delphine-angua.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/good-day-for-it.html

      Delete
    2. I'm so pleased I don't have that problem any more.

      Delete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.